Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vinayaka Chathurthy


I invoke the grace and blessings of Vigna Vinayaka and start postings in my Blog V Vyu (We View).

Vinayaka is believed to be the Lord of Wisdom, Writing and Willpower and hence he will guide me and show me a smooth path without obstacles.

There are many stories on Lord Vinayaka. But here I highlight only one. The story of winning the mango fruit from his father Lord Shiva. The entire episode was to stress that wisdom is more fruitful than hasty action. Vinayaka, having the smallest creature as his vahanam could have been faster in circumambulating the world with his Athmabala. But he preferred to use his intellect. Here we also salute Lord Muruga who allows Vinayaka to win so that it can be established that his elder brother is a Gyani.

So let us view positive things in life.
( I wrote this article on Vinayaka Chathurthy day i.e 3.09.08)

No comments: